Thursday, April 28, 2016

Let's Play (and Suck at) Heroes & Generals!

Played World War II Online way back in the day, so wanted to check out the free-to-play Heroes & Generals. Yes, I know I was creeping around like a little weeny chicken, but it was my first time and I was shaking in my virtual combat boots! I end up killing my fair share, though... muwaahaha..

From the Wiki: Heroes & Generals is a Free2Play Massive Online FPS with a Strategic Multiplayer Campaign, set in the midst of World War II Europe, where Germany, the United States and the Soviet Union fight for control. The game uniquely merges epic first-person shooter action with a rich strategic layer, where your decisions have the power to turn the tide in an ongoing war among thousands of online players.  http://heroesandgenerals.gamepedia.com/Heroes_%26_Generals_Wiki

No comments:

Post a Comment